North London Psychotherapy Network and Ms Stevie Holland BA(Hons) PGCEA, BPC and UKCP Reg
A warm welcome to the website of Stevie Holland
it describes my own psychotherapy services and those in alliance with colleagues in the North London Psychotherapy Network
as well as my own consultancy work in a range of organisations.Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and Supervision
The North London Psychotherapy Network
- I work mainly as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist offering both long and short term psychotherapy.
- I have been registered with the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) since 1997 and an approved training therapist and training supervisor for UKCP trainees.
- I became a registrant of the BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council) in 2008 and a Member of the BPF (British Psychotherapy Foundation). Their code of ethics covers my practice
- I am in private practice for psychotherapy and supervision in London N19 between Archway, Highgate and Crouch End (the borders of Islington, Camden and Haringey). It is an area with good transport links and very accessible from Central London, North and North East London and the City.
- I have had over 30 years experience of working in and with the NHS and its professional and regulatory bodies. I also offer clinical supervision to senior clinicians and managers. I am a member of the NMC.
I also work in an alliance with colleagues in the North London Psychotherapy Network, an affiliation of both BPC, UKCP and BACP registered practitioners who share similar professional approaches. It may be that another colleague may provide a better fit for your needs. I am the initial link to the network.Consultancy in Organisations
- I have 30 years of experience in teaching and group facilitation in the NHS and over the last ten years in therapy training, counselling, voluntary and parenting organisations.
- I focus on how our emotional difficulties at work with all our unconscious processes and defences can adversely affect the work that we do with both client groups and each other. I also have experience of helping a range of practitioners apply attachment theory, principles and research to their own area of practice
If you are looking for short or long term psychotherapy, or supervision or are seeking someone to help think through problems with practitioners or managers where you work, please continue reading for more information or contact me on 020 7263 4184Organisations may choose to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org